Transcript Requests

To obtain a copy of your transcript and have it mailed to a higher education facility and/or a potential employer requesting graduation verification, please  call the School Counseling office at 860-487-1324 or email your request to Sheri Lee, [email protected] or Tanya Maines, [email protected] .

For graduated students over the age of 18, you will need to make this request. Please inform to whether an official transcript is required and to where the transcript will be sent.

Please note, EOSHS  does not have the authority to send  SAT scores.  This request must be made through College Board. If you no longer have your login credentials, please call College Board Support at 866-630-9305.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.