Edwin O. Smith's athletic program is committed to enhancing the educational experience by providing competitive interscholastic opportunities. Positive skill instruction and refinement, physical development, and a solid understanding of basic fundamentals and strategies are fostered at all levels.
Student-athlete learning expectations:
- Demonstration of good sportsmanship and respect for all.
- Recognition of a sound work ethic, dedication, personal integrity and responsibility.
- Appreciate the concepts of team, spirit, citizenship and community.
- Understanding that maximum achievement is attained by increasing the intensity of competition and commitment at each level.
- Development of life skills and a healthy lifestyle.
|Daniel Uriano, Director||Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Phone: 860-487-2218|| |
|Fax: 860-429-7892|| |
Department Staff and Coaches